RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv problem

From: Windhorn, Allen, E. [LS/MKT]
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv problem
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:03:04 -0400

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with gnuserv also...

I have exactly this configuration with V21.2.  I have set in Windows 2000:

assoc .txt=txtfile
ftype txtfile=c:\emacs-21.2\bin\gnuclientw.exe %1

When I double click a text file a new window opens, but with no file in it.  The minibuffer says "server process exited."

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Allen