Re: [h-e-w] Win 2000 + "Spanish" keyboards

From: Benjamin Riefenstahl
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Win 2000 + "Spanish" keyboards
Date: 03 Apr 2002 17:19:58 +0200

Hi Andrew,

andrew cooke <address@hidden> writes:
> [...]  I don't know the specifics of the keyboard but ñ is to the
> right on a key of its own, < and > are to the bottom left, : and ;
> are on separate keys to the bottom right (shifted above . and ,).
> All that is different to a "normal" keyboard I would use for a
> british/american computer.

Just as a data point: I use german keyboards with NT4 and W2K.  German
keyboards are very similar to the spanish ones that you describe, but
they just work with Emacs 21, and they also did work with Emacs 20.  I
don't think we have had any discussion about this kind of problem on
this list yet, certainly not recently.  Basically international
keyboards are supposed to work OOTB.

so long, benny
--
Energis-ISION