Re: [h-e-w] Win 2000 + "Spanish" keyboards

From: andrew cooke
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Win 2000 + "Spanish" keyboards
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:08:00 -0400

I'm sorry about the time lag here - because I only got email at work today I
subscribed from home and I've been unable to post to this list (but did post
to a usenet group, hence the message below stating that the problem was
solved).

Anyway, I reinstalled emacs this morning and the problem has gone away.  I
don't know why, but I presume I did something stupid at some point.  My
apologies for wasting your time (I will keep all this information because if
it happens again I hope to work out why).

Thanks for all your help (it was great being able to use emacs rather than
WordPad!),

Andrew

--
http://www.acooke.org