Re: [h-e-w] Win 2000 + "Spanish" keyboards

From: andrew cooke
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Win 2000 + "Spanish" keyboards
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 06:42:03 -0400

Thanks, but from what I understand that's a global fix.  The keyboard works
fine with all other programs on Win32.  If I start altering things at the
firmware level I'm going to mess up everything else, I expect.

Any other ideas?  Surely this isn't a new problem?

Cheers,
Andrew

--
http://www.acooke.org