health

Re: [Health] help needed, after setup can´t input any patients

From: Osvaldo Alonso
Subject: Re: [Health] help needed, after setup can´t input any patients
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:26:35 +0000

From: Edgar_ <edgar@hagenbichler.at>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2021 4:20 PM
To: health@gnu.org
Cc: Osvaldo Alonso <dndsvx@outlook.es>; edgar@hagenbichler.at

Hello Edgar, thanks for the response!

*please provide some more information where the documentation could be improved

namely I couldn’t find an up to date installation setup for gnuhealth 3.8 on ubuntu 20.04 at https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health, so I took some steps from there and from:

*yes. that is a frequent problem that can occur in the setup process. You have to set up the company under party and then create a health institution under health (with the company from party).

I tried this a couple of times but It seems I’m missing something in between, also I can’t erase the failed attempts, after I unchecked the active button and try to erase it shows error “Fault: index out of list range”.

*I understand you very well. At https://hagenbichler.at/usergroup.html and there at https://www.hagenbichler.at/GNUHealth%20-%20Raspi%20-%20installiere%20neue%20Datenbank_V02.pdf I made a short manual in German for creating a new database.   Maybe I will translate it into English in the future.

Is It safe to assume that erasing and recreating the database will make the institution creation wizard show up again? If so I will try It right away, I will check out the links provided and google translate It where necessary.

*If you need more help we could make a videocall.

               I really appreciate It and would gladly take up your offer if needed.

Osvaldo