health

[Health] help needed, after setup can´t input any patients

From: Osvaldo Alonso
Subject: [Health] help needed, after setup can´t input any patients
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:08:48 +0000

Hello,  I’m trying to make a test run of gnuhealth, I’ve installed the latest version on ubuntu 20.04 LTS with KDE plasma, ran into some trouble mostly because of my own inexperience and some gaps into the documentation for gnuhealth on ubuntu, but finally I could get it working up to getting the interface in the client on an external machine.

What I need some help with is that during the module installation there was a blackout and the UPS failed, when the energy came back from the client it showed that half the modules were installed so I put the rest to finish installing, when it ended it seemed ok but it never showed the wizard to create the institution, I’ve made one under the company section and under the health institution section but whenever I try to put a party or a person it says that first I need to create a health institution, I suspect that the (lack of) wizard messed something so I got stuck there, is there a way I can make the wizard appear again like a soft reset or something without having to install from zero again (with no informatics background it took me 10 days of work including online research and lots of trial and error to get where I am and I prefer not going through that again if possible).

Thank you in advance.

Osvaldo.