h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] fields of observable group

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] fields of observable group
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 02:32:25 -0400

/trajectory is not a collection of independent trajectories, but the
trajectory of the whole system. Therefore singular is consistent with
the H5MD naming scheme (which we have to put in writing in the draft).
Well, with this reminder, I consider that the actual naming scheme is set for 0.1
Every plural is where it should be (parameters and observables).

This is how it is as of now online. (No commit, it is already ok).

Pierre