guix-science

Re: Guix for Embedded, Hardware, Documentation, and Data

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Re: Guix for Embedded, Hardware, Documentation, and Data
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 10:43:23 +0200

I have a channel which only has IETF RFCs, so I guess that's like having
documentation. In theory if you can write a build that will provide you
with what you want you can build it with Guix. I would say actually
running Guix on any of this small hardware is outside of the scope of
Guix.

https://gitlab.com/Efraim/guix-ietf

--
Efraim Flashner   <efraim@flashner.co.il>   רנשלפ םירפא