guix-science

Re: Guix for Embedded, Hardware, Documentation, and Data

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Guix for Embedded, Hardware, Documentation, and Data
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 17:18:43 -0500

I think guix can be used for more than just packages. When you say documentation, what comes to mind is package documentation, but we also have man-pages, which contains no programs, only… well… man pages :). We also have sicp that contains only a book.

With cross-compilation, it shouldn't be too hard to build something for an embedded system, though that's still something that needg to be demonstrated I think.