guix-devel

Re: Translation: Would regional translation fall back to primary languag

From: Liliana Marie Prikler
Subject: Re: Translation: Would regional translation fall back to primary language?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 21:01:24 +0200

Am Montag, dem 19.09.2022 um 13:53 +0200 schrieb pelzflorian (Florian
Pelz):
> But still, from an organizational view, I suggest not doing a partial
> translation.  I don’t know though.
I'd like to weaken this a little: Don't *intentionally* do a partial
translation.  With the insights you provided, I think it'd be fine to
fall back to regular Spanish if the Colombian translator is unavailable
for some while (due to vacation or what have you).

Cheers