guix-devel

Re: Arun Isaac Presentation on guix-forge this Saturday

From: david larsson
Subject: Re: Arun Isaac Presentation on guix-forge this Saturday
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 14:12:15 +0200

On 2022-05-25 16:14, Olivier Dion via "Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution." wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2022, jgart <jgart@dismail.de> wrote:
hi guixers!

I'd like to invite you this Saturday to a presentation on guix-forge by Arun Isaac:

https://guix-forge.systemreboot.net/

Quick question about guix-forge. Why laminar instead of cuirass as the CI?

If you want to use cuirass to build certain packages on new commits to those packages (or specific branches thereof), I wrote a script that does that about a year ago, it might be of interest:

https://gitlab.com/methuselah-0/guix-cigmon

Though no fancy interface comes included :)

Best regards,
David