guix-devel

Re: Update to bug 54919 gone missing

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Update to bug 54919 gone missing
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 12:16:25 +0000

Hi Brian,

On 16 April 2022 11:36:52 UTC, Brian Cully <bjc@spork.org> wrote:

>       I sent an email to 54919@debbugs.gnu.org to update it with more
>specific information almost two days ago and I haven’t seen any changes
>in https://issues.guix.gnu.org/54919 . I also never got a bounce or
>other return communication saying what has happened; it’s as if my email
>were silently sent to the bit bucket.

I can't say what happened here: it's not in the moderation queue (5
unfortunates who were have been freed) and even if it had been that shouldn't
have resulted in what you report.

We don't have easy access to lower-level logs. Do you? You look like you might
self-host.

Armed with a log snippet from you with a clear 250 'accepted' I'd feel less
bothersome asking the gnu.org folks to investigate.

>       There were more details in the lost bug report, but the above is
>the gist of it.

Thanks for reporting both!

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent on the go.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.