guix-devel

Re: On raw strings in <origin> commit field

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: On raw strings in <origin> commit field
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:36:51 -0500

Hi Liliana,

Liliana Marie Prikler <liliana.prikler@gmail.com> writes:
> In my personal opinion, the version+raw commit style can be discredited
> using Cantor's diagonal argument.

You've mentioned Cantor's diagonalization argument at least twice in
this thread so far, but although I'm familiar with that kind of argument
for showing that certain sets are uncountable, I don't understand how it
applies here.  Can you please elaborate?

      Thanks,
        Mark

--
Disinformation flourishes because many people care deeply about injustice
but very few check the facts.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>.