guix-devel

Re: A "cosmetic changes" commit that removes security fixes

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: A "cosmetic changes" commit that removes security fixes
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 09:18:31 +0200

Hi!

Yasuaki Kudo <yasu@yasuaki.com> writes:

> I don't know the details of the case at all but let met mention this:
> https://communityrule.info/
> It comes from the world of worker cooperatives and I think them "rules of the
> community" is discussed a lot there as well 😄

Thanks for sharing, I didn't know about this!
I think it's a great starting point.  I like these ones in particular:

    https://communityrule.info/create/?r=consensus
    https://communityrule.info/create/?r=jury

communityrule.info helps identifying different types of governance, with
different strategies to various decision problems.

Let's note this down and bring it back up in a thread that's more
focused on the governance question of Guix.

Cheers!

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/