guix-devel

Re: RISC-V is giving away developer boards

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: RISC-V is giving away developer boards
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 21:35:22 +0200

It is probably a good idea to apply from an academic institution to
increase chances of getting a free board. I am happy to help with the
application.

We already have the 2GB RAM polarfire which we mostly use for toy
stuff right now:

https://www.cnx-software.com/2020/07/20/polarfire-soc-icicle-64-bit-risc-v-and-fpga-development-board-runs-linux-or-freebsd/

If anyone is serious about a GNU Mes and/or GNU Guix port I can help
find a RISC-V board one way or another. Sounds like time and money
well spent to me.

Pj.