guix-devel

Re: Guix Data Service - Outreachy: questions about render-compare/deriva

From: Luciana Lima Brito
Subject: Re: Guix Data Service - Outreachy: questions about render-compare/derivation
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:45:01 -0300

Hi,

Just to report my progress and ask some more questions.
I attached a new image of the json I have by now.

I still have to find a way to use a proper name instead of the 0 and 1
of the array. Another thing that I'm still looking into is why the
"source" field displays the value of the derivations as a name in the
hierarchy, instead of a string.

All the fields are being displayed in the json, but I don't know all the
values the fields can assume, so I don't know exactly which tests I
should do. In the .html file I could see that many more test are
performed to get the same values I got for the json, so probably I'm
missing some, I will look into this, however, for all derivations
comparisons I checked the values seem correct.

--
Best Regards,

Luciana Lima Brito
MSc. in Computer Science