guix-devel

Re: Packaging ‘clang-tools-extra’ (‘clang-tidy’, etc.)

From: Nikita Gillmann
Subject: Re: Packaging ‘clang-tools-extra’ (‘clang-tidy’, etc.)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 13:23:05 +0200

Hi,

Efraim Flashner transcribed 1.9K bytes:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 09:31:01AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Nikita Gillmann <address@hidden> skribis:
> >
> > > Is it? The way we build clang and clang-tools-extra in pkgsrc is to
> > > have them separate.
> > > Refer to lang/clang-tools-extra and lang/clang to see how.
> > > The gist is, BUILD_TARGET for clang-tools-extra gets overridden
> > > and appended with targets to build.
> >
> > Nice.  Do you have the URL of the build recipe?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ludo’.
> >

> Here's a link to the Github mirror of pkgsrc for clang-tools-extra
> https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/blob/trunk/lang/clang-tools-extra/Makefile

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/lang/clang-tools-extra/#dirlist
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/lang/clang/

or navigating the (improve worthy) http://pkgsrc.se

But yeah github mirror should work out, or

https://anonhg.netbsd.org/pkgsrc/file/tip/lang/clang
https://anonhg.netbsd.org/pkgsrc/file/tip/lang/clang-tools-extra