guix-devel

RE: good practices in science

From: bijan ghavami-kia
Subject: RE: good practices in science
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 22:00:51 +0000

Oh my goodness, I didn’t know who Danny Hillis was before a google search..., except I did because the way I heard about this project first was from him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmF7KvsldGU

A good salesman! I’m embarrassed I brought it up!

It’s an interesting prospect, shouldn’t we be working towards this fantastical goal?