guix-devel

Re: good practices in science

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: good practices in science
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 17:09:14 +0200

Hi Pierre,

> I had never heard about this project, looks like it's a most critical
> venture these days! :)
>
> https://underlay.mit.edu/
>
> Any idea if there is a public project page?

My understanding is that the project just started and hasn't much to
show for now. It's on my "have-a-look-every-three-months" list.

The real question with this type of infrastructure project is if it will
produce something convincing enough for many players to adhere to. It's
as much politics as technology.

Cheers,
  Konrad