guix-devel

[Proposal] The Formal Methods in GNU Guix Working Group

From: Alexandru-Sergiu Marton
Subject: [Proposal] The Formal Methods in GNU Guix Working Group
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:17:26 +0000

Hi all,

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I want to express my support
for this initiative.

I have very little knowledge about formal methods - extracted from
this thread, a few conversations with Brett and from skimming through
the Wikipedia page. Despite this, I find the idea of a Formal Methods
Working Group in GNU Guix being very interesting and I think this
environment suits such a trade very well.

You have my support (like from a cheerleader, because I don't have the
technical knowledge to provide other kinds of support). I'm looking
forward to hearing more about this working group and it's activity.

Cheers,
Sergiu