guix-devel

Re: qtwenengine anybody?

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: qtwenengine anybody?
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 19:28:29 +0100

Mike Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

> This was my first thought as well. Though next is also a good candidate
> too? :)

QtWebengine support is still somewhat experimental in Next.  I haven't
worked on it directly, but I could try and see if it works on Guix.

> If anyone is working on updating quitebrowser let me know. If not I'll
> starting working on this soon.

I think updating qutebrowser to use QtWebengine should be trivial.
If you have time during the next couple of days, please go ahead :)

> Side note Pierre, I'll switch GIQT over to this in the next couple of
> days as well.

Fantastic, thanks!

--
Pierre Neidhardt