guix-devel

Re: Document GUIX_LOAD_PATH?

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: Document GUIX_LOAD_PATH?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 18:04:13 +0100

The reason this came up was because the --load-path command line
argument was missing from some command.  Then Clément argued that it was
not necessary anyways, we could set GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH (I didn't know
that it was effectively the same as --load-path, but for all commands).

So the question is: shall we add --load-path to all commands instead?
(If not already the case.)

Side question: Can we really do everything without using GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH?

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/