guix-devel

Re: Cuirass enhancements

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Cuirass enhancements
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:18:38 +0200

Hello!

I’d just like to say that we should think not just in terms of a web
interface, but also in terms of an HTTP API + CLI/Emacs.

Things like ‘guix challenge’, ‘guix weather’, and build-farm.el are
pretty nice to me as a user, so I think we should keep an eye on how we
can make such tools possible as we enhance Cuirass.

I’d also like to say thanks to Ricardo for all the commits that have
gone into Cuirass lately!  Looks like your prodding has been rather
efficient, Björn.  :-)

Ludo’.