guix-devel

Re: Cuirass enhancements

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Cuirass enhancements
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 15:55:03 +0200

Björn Höfling <address@hidden> writes:

> * If a job failed because of its dependency, I would like to see which
> one caused the problem. I don't know how to find that out.
> In Hydra, the name and build log of the failing dependency was directly
> available.

This is now implemented on the “details” page.  The logs of the failed
prerequisites are linked directly.

(We don’t keep that kind of information in the database, so we don’t
know what *build* relates to the failure.  We get that information in a
round-about way through the derivation of the build and the Guix
derivations API.)

--
Ricardo