guix-devel

Re: Update on 1.0.1

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: Update on 1.0.1
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 15:43:13 +0200

Hey Ludo,

#1 may have a simple fix but it would require to have the output of
"connmanctl services" (as you requested) to better understand why the
name is #f. Plus I cannot find a way to create a network with an empty
SSID.

So we could change the regex as you suggested but without any guarantee.

#2 is much more annoying and hard to fix. As discussed previously, we
shall force a reboot on installer failure, but we have to do it in a
way that allows the user to report the backtrace.

So I think we should proceed and fix those issues later. Sorry I don't
have anything better to propose :(

Thanks,

Mathieu