guix-devel

Re: New topic: asking for help

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: New topic: asking for help
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 09:26:09 +0100

Alex Vong <address@hidden> skrev: (16 februari 2019 19:58:39 CET)
>Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> writes:
>

>>> We might also propose the mumi as the primary issue tracking
>>> interface, and mention debbugs in
>>> case more advanced stuff is needed. No strong opinion here.

I agree.
Although an important missing piece in both debbugs and mumi is the ability to
report a bug directly on the webpage.
They are both essentially just listings of bugs.

>> Already mentioned my idea about debbugs. Don't know what mumi is :/
>>
>I don't know what's mumi either. But I think there's a (relatively new)
>web frontend for debbugs: https://issues.guix.info/

Mumi is the debbugs frontend code serving that adress. It is written by Ricardo
but very little advertised it seems.

The code is linked in the bottom of the page.

Ricardo maybe you could submit mumi to the list if guile programs on gnu.org to
help people find it? And perhaps add the name mumi to issues.guix.info

--
Sent from my k-9 mail for Android.