guix-devel

Re: It's time to build "guix deploy"

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: It's time to build "guix deploy"
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 19:11:34 +0100

On 2019-02-11 15:47, Christopher Lemmer Webber wrote:
Pjotr Prins writes:

I am also interested in 'guix deploy', especially if it can run on top
of Debian and handle HOME directories. Currently using a mixture of
sysadmin heroics and my own cfengine style Ruby deploy tool ;). Happy
to switch, test and hack. But not enough time to run with it.

Pj.

I am trying to think, "what can I do to help advance things further",
and maybe my best next step is to write minimalist user stories with
mockups of configurations and deployments based off of davexunit's old
branch?  That way I can think through what's there and what I need yet.

 - Chris

Great idea!