guix-devel

Re: Video documentation repository

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Video documentation repository
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 00:02:20 +0100

Hi!

Björn Höfling <address@hidden> skribis:

> during GuixDays we said that we want to start getting into production
> mode with video documentations.
>
> Ludo, would you please create a new git repository for that purpose?

Great initiative!  I can’t create it myself but I’ve filed a support
request: <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109642> (the Savannah
hackers usually respond within a couple of days.)

> Must the commits to this repository be signed?

I would strongly recommend it.  WDYT, Ricardo?

> That would then mean that Laura needs access to it: Laura, you need to
> register in Savannah:

I guess we could give Laura access to the repo (that gives access to all
the project repos so one has to be cautious, but that’s probably OK.)
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ludo’.