guix-devel

Tensorflow package

From: Adam Massmann
Subject: Tensorflow package
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 01:30:18 -0400

Hi Guix,

I was wondering if anyone is currently working on packaging
Tensorflow, and if so what the progress is looking like. It
looked like back in April Ricardo was least looking at
it[1].

I just found out I need to use it for a collaboration, and
if I can move some other work around I /might/ be able to
help with the package, depending on how technical the
roadblocks are. Just want to make sure I'm not repeating any
work.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Best,
Adam