guix-devel

Re: Firefox 52's end of life, packaging Chromium

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: Firefox 52's end of life, packaging Chromium
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:24:47 +0200

Shameless plug: I'm about half-way into getting Next browser packaged for Guix.

Next is a hackable browser written in Common Lisp, so I figured many Guixers
might like it :)

http://next.atlas.engineer/

My progress is on the wip-next-browser branch.  Any help with Common Lisp
packaging is more than welcome, there are a few challenges there at the moment
(among others, packaging SWANK and CFFI libraries).

It's still in an early phase of development, but it looks most promising!

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/