guix-devel

Re: Reference manual + tutorials (was: Customize GuixSD: Use Stock SSH A

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Reference manual + tutorials (was: Customize GuixSD: Use Stock SSH Agent Everywhere!)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 17:14:46 +0200

Hi Catonano,

>> > In this regard, I'd lie to suggest this talk, I think it's relevant
>> > https://archive.fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/legacy_docs/
>> >
>> > It'd be very useful for Guile too and God knows for how many more GNU
>> > projects
>>
>> Could you please summarize the key points and how they apply to this
>> discussion?
>>

> Sure ! Thanks for asking ! 😃
>
> I think a good starting point is this picture
> https://files.mastodon.social/media_attachments/files/003/855/604/original/b02a794729c184ad.png

How to begin, though…? :)

The step 0 could be to copy and paste this post by Chris in a Texinfo document

The step 1 could be to add a "post" about how to configure a desktop environment based on openbox along the lines of what this post proposes
https://fedoramagazine.org/openbox-fedora/

And then who knows ☺