guix-devel

Re: Customize GuixSD: Use Stock SSH Agent Everywhere!

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Customize GuixSD: Use Stock SSH Agent Everywhere!
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 14:51:59 +0200

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> writes:

> This kind of "tutorials" is useful enough it probably deserves a
> mention in the Guix manual.  What do you think?

The manual is mostly a reference.  I wouldn’t mind having a separate
Texinfo document as part of the repository that contains only tutorials
and examples, with cross references to the manual.

--
Ricar

In this regard, I'd lie to suggest this talk, I think it's relevant
https://archive.fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/legacy_docs/

It'd be very useful for Guile too and God knows for how many more GNU projects