guix-devel

how to set up a daily build of a package?

From: joakim
Subject: how to set up a daily build of a package?
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:36:31 +0200

Hello,

I would like to set up a daily build of a package, for example Emacs,
Inkscape, and eventually Krita.

I would like to have a server make these builds, for example triggered
by a Jenkins server or something similar. Then I would like to use these
packages on other machines using the Guix substitute download feature.

I'm new to Guix. At the moment I'm at the stage that I'm able to build
and use Guile and download substitutes from Hydra. So as you see there
are still some ways to go before I begin to approach my goal. Any hints
would be appreciated.

--
Joakim Verona
address@hidden