Re: conflicts in the gnu project now affect guile

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: conflicts in the gnu project now affect guile
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 23:03:32 +0200

Hi Andy!

Your work (and amazing blog) and the wonderful work by the GUIX team is what
brought me to guile. I don't have any I'll feelings towards Mark (I have
appreciated his support on the mailing list many times), but I will follow
Guile wherever you and Ludo take it, inside or outside the GNU project.

I am but a lowly hobby programmer (who found a home in scheme) soI don't think
I can contribute much in either case, but if financial support for hosting is
needed I can contribute to that. Apart from trying my best to help people in
the IRC channel.

Thank you for your work.
--
  Linus Björnstam