Elisp branch ready for merge (??)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Elisp branch ready for merge (??)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 17:51:45 -0800

Well, I didn't think I'd have time to do this (and in a sense I didn't)
but:
  https://gitlab.com/dustyweb/guile/tree/merge-bipt-elisp-wip

I've rebased the whole branch against git master and added ChangeLog
style entries.  "make check" is passing.  It seems to me that it's ready
for merge.  I did the best I could on the ChangeLog additions, both with
my limited ChangeLog experience and from my limited Guile internals
experience.  So, corrections welcome, but otherwise...

I think we really should not delay on this, and we should try to merge
this as soon as possible.  This already has bitrotted before, and if we
wait on it, it could bitrot again.  It would be great to get this pulled
into Guile proper.

Plus it would be a nice bullet point in the next release! :)

 - Chris