Re: Elisp branch ready for merge (??)

From: Mathieu Lirzin
Subject: Re: Elisp branch ready for merge (??)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:14:23 +0100

Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, I didn't think I'd have time to do this (and in a sense I didn't)
> but:
>   https://gitlab.com/dustyweb/guile/tree/merge-bipt-elisp-wip
>
> I've rebased the whole branch against git master and added ChangeLog
> style entries.  "make check" is passing.  It seems to me that it's ready
> for merge.  I did the best I could on the ChangeLog additions, both with
> my limited ChangeLog experience and from my limited Guile internals
> experience.  So, corrections welcome, but otherwise...

Nice!

Small nitpick.  Could you remove the extra spaces at the start of
indented lines?  :)

I know this practice is/was a common practice in Guile but even if it
looks prettier with indentation, this is not the proper change log
format described by GCS and recognized by 'change-log-mode' in Emacs.

--

Mathieu Lirzin