Re: patching gcc to allow other calling conventions

From: Daniel Krueger
Subject: Re: patching gcc to allow other calling conventions
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:57:25 +0200

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On a second thought guile do have an initital interpreter that is either a
> vm or a native no?
> Perhaps one can make use of that somehow!

Yeah, I thought about that too, but thought first that it would be
impossible. But if you first only compile the interpreter code
(without the VM), then create the C file with the instructions and
compile the VM it should work. I think .. ^^

- Daniel