Re: patching gcc to allow other calling conventions

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: patching gcc to allow other calling conventions
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:50:52 +0200

Yes this can be an issue.

On a second thought guile do have an initital interpreter that is either a vm or a native no?
Perhaps one can make use of that somehow!

/Stefan

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Daniel Krueger <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Why not specify the logic in scheme and output it either to C or Assembler
> :-)

That sounds very cool, and would be very cool, I thought first, but
then I realized that you wouldn't be able to bootstrap guile anymore
:-/

- Daniel