guile-core in Arch archive [was: Patches from ttn's tree to Guile CVS]

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: guile-core in Arch archive [was: Patches from ttn's tree to Guile CVS]
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 18:17:18 +0100

First, I'm happy to announce the availibility of an Arch "mirror" of
the Guile CVS. It's located at:

http://people.debian.org/~rotty/arch/address@hidden/guile-2004/

In the category guile-core, there is a cvs-trunk branch, which will
follow CVS HEAD. I might one day start auto-building Debian packages
for experimental from that (and maybe other branches).

Clinton Ebadi <address@hidden> writes:

> http://unknownlamer.org/files/code/scheme/patches/guile-cvs will now
> contain all of the patches against Guile CVS HEAD which add features
> from ttn's tree.  I am making each change a separate patch (cleaner
> that way).

I've merged those into a new --ttn-features branch:

guile-core--ttn-features--0.1
    base-0 .. patch-3

      base-0
         tag of address@hidden/guile-core--cvs-trunk--0--base-0

      patch-1
         Sync with cvs-trunk

      patch-2
         Applied extended -e patch by Clinton Ebadi

      patch-3
         Applied getopt-long patch by Clinton Ebadi

You might consider branching off that and I'll star-merge your changes
back in, which lowers effort for both off us (just make sure you
commit clean changesets, as you've done now).

> Is there any chance of these ever being merged?

Well, into the Archive: your chances are near 100% ;-). As for CVS:
dunno.

Cheers, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Any technology not indistinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
   -- Terry Pratchett