Re: port initialization?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: port initialization?
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 01:17:02 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > An out-of-memory error should be handled gracefully, I would says
> > although I can't really imagine how (there is little code that can
> > run, if you can't alloc a string or a cell, right?)
>
> Yep.  I don't think it is worth worrying about his too much.

OK. I made the type-errors in GC abort() guile.

I took a look at the scm_memory_error() calls. From what I gather,
most of them are not really valid, in the sense that they often follow
malloc() calls (as opposed to scm_malloc) -- it might be that GC-ing
frees enough memory to satisfy the request.

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen