Re: IEEE Inf and NaN support for numbers.c

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: IEEE Inf and NaN support for numbers.c
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:59:04 -0600

"John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> writes:

> BTW, would people object to reformatting numbers.c to follow the GNU
> coding standards?

It wouldn't bother me, but I can't speak for everyone of course.

On a related note, I've been playing around here with replacing our
bignum support with gmp (and noticing some bugs that need fixing along
the way).  The integration seems fairly easy (I've converted a lot of
the code in an very experimental tree), but I was wondering if you had
any thoughts on that front.

Thanks

--
Rob Browning