Re: SRFI-22 -- scripts.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: SRFI-22 -- scripts.
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:05:22 -0600

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> Well I know it's no good saying this now, and I ought to be
> subscribed to the mailing list, and so on, but having read SRFI-22
> I'm quite unimpressed.

I was just planning to see how we fare wrt the SRFI.  In cases  where
we can have compatibility without losing anything we care about, then
I'd consider complying.  On other issues we might just ignore the srfi
or make support optional somehow...

But I'm not planning to worry about any of this until 1.6 is out and I
can worry about the dev tree again.  I was out of town for a few days,
but I'm back now, and I'll be trying to finish 1.5.5 up shortly.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu