Re: Please update the TODO with whatever is considered release critical.

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Please update the TODO with whatever is considered release critical.
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:09:38 -0700

   From: Marius Vollmer <address@hidden>
   Date: 07 Oct 2001 12:20:36 +0200

   Yes, I know about it, and am secretly excited about, too!  I need to
   find some time when I am permanently online (i.e. at University), and
   then I want to put my todo items there, with explanations.

probably you could do just as well to check in your TODO items in new
file guile-core/devel/mvo/TODO, w/ some assurance that at some point in
the future, selective mirroring to the wiki will happen anyway.  this
removes the bothersome requirement of needing to be online to maintain
such documents.

thi