Re: Systas and Guile

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: Systas and Guile
Date: 26 Sep 2001 10:27:01 -0700

    TL> Were that all there was to it, the right thing to do would be
    TL> obvious: adopt Systas as the next version of Guile.

    MS> It's up to the maintainers to decide that one, but I think
    MS> this suggestion is not well-founded.

I'll second that. The idea that there hasn't been a lot of discussion
of TL's proposals because we're all stunned and overwhelmed with the
fabulosity of Systas is just a tad optimistic.

There is a release schedule and development roadmap ahead for Guile; I
think that any re-merging of Systas into "trunk" Guile should be done
selectively and with some discussion.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou