Re: Stable branch on May 21 feasible?

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: Stable branch on May 21 feasible?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:38:57 +0200

> From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
> Date: 12 May 2001 16:30:03 -0500
>
> I'd like to do it sooner, but I figure doing it on a Monday gives
> everyone another weekend to get their affairs in order :>
>
> This question mainly applies to Marius (for the binding patch) and the
> documentation people who seem to be the main ones who have expressed
> concern about the "when" of it all :>

That's okay for me.  I got everything into CVS I wanted :) At least as
soon as I have committed SRFI-16, which will happen in a minute.

As for the docs: We all know they are not ready, but I think it's a
Good Thing to make it public anyway, so that people get a better
chance for providing fixes, enhancements and corrections.

Regards,
  'martin