Do we have anything like a TODO file?

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Do we have anything like a TODO file?
Date: 12 May 2001 16:37:21 -0500

It would be nice to have a place in the source tree where we can put a
list of things that need doing or questions that need answering
whenever we think of them, since when people show interest in helping
out, it'd be really nice to have a place for them to start looking for
stuff to do.

It would be useful to me too, since sometimes when I have time to work
on Guile, I may have to wait until someone who knows about some bit
I'm interested in (as with the macro/compilation stuff -- eval-case,
etc.) has time to get back to me.  In those situations, it would be
nice to have a list of other stuff I might want to work on.

We could just use an "Eventually" section in RELEASE, but I wasn't
sure that felt quite right.

Thanks