grub-devel

Re: GRUB 2.06~rc1 released

From: Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas
Subject: Re: GRUB 2.06~rc1 released
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 16:31:19 +0100

Hi,

Daniel Kiper <daniel.kiper@oracle.com> writes:

> Translators can use http://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1.pot for
> translation.
> The pot signature is available at
> http://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1.pot.sig

Sorry for the delay to report, but during translation I noticed that two
messages from the POT file have a problem related to the usage of
PRI[ux]GRUB_UINT64_T on format strings. This isn't supported by GNU
Gettext as explained on its manual[1], therefore the strings aren't
extracted properly by xgettext.

The attached patch provides a trivial solution close to the one proposed
by the manual.

Best regards,
Miguel

[1]