grub-devel

Re: GRUB 2.06~rc1 released

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: GRUB 2.06~rc1 released
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 21:22:42 +0100

Erwin, can you upload new pot file please?

Le ven. 12 mars 2021 à 21:02, Daniel Kiper <daniel.kiper@oracle.com> a écrit :
Hi all,

The GRUB maintainers are proud to announce the GRUB 2.06~rc1 that has
been just released.

We would like to thank all the people who have contributed to the project.

The tarball is available at https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1.tar.xz
and its signature at https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1.tar.xz.sig

Release is signed with the following fingerprint:
  BE5C 2320 9ACD DACE B20D  B0A2 8C81 89F1 988C 2166

It's also available as a signed grub-2.06-rc1 tag in official git repository.

If you do not have xz support alternatively you may consider file
https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1.tar.gz and its signature at
https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1.tar.gz.sig

If you want a binary version for Windows (i386-pc, i386-efi and x86_64-efi
flavors) it is available under https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1-for-windows.zip
and its signature at https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1-for-windows.zip.sig

Translators can use http://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1.pot for translation.
The pot signature is available at http://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/grub/grub-2.06~rc1.pot.sig

Please test this release candidate. If we do not spot major issues we are going
to release 2.06 in a month or so.

In the meantime we will be looking mostly at the patches fixing tests and
documentation posted on grub-devel up until now. If time allows we will also be
looking at the patches which introduces new interesting features which should be
merged after 2.06 official release.

Have a nice weekend,

Daniel