grub-devel

Re: How to prepare an ISO 9660 CD for booting via GRUB ?

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: How to prepare an ISO 9660 CD for booting via GRUB ?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:57:18 +0200

Hi,

> > What FreeBSD version is this ?
> 8.0
> ./configure && gmake
> instead of
> ./configure && make

Strange. I run 8-RELEASE and 8-STABLE because
of SATA differences. No problems with "make".

What are the negative symptoms on your system ?

> > I know the [iconv] complaint. It is harmless.
> I know, just wanted to make sure you're aware about this.

You made me find that M4 function which i
once copied and prepared but never used.
Now i will try whether it does something useful.
(Then i will ponder whether it is worth the
 risk to break anything in ./configure.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas