grub-devel

Re: play.c

From: Dennis Clarke
Subject: Re: play.c
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:25:16 -0500

On 11/5/05, Yoshinori K. Okuji <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Saturday 05 November 2005 10:12 pm, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

> Dennis wanted to say such a thing... If my attitude looks silly, Subdino has
> no problem with saying it to me directly without his help.

I was sitting on some changes and was thinking about how to submit
them and then thought, oh great, I have no idea what style is needed
or wanted.  So then after seeing this, an inside joke or something
like that, I then felt "why bother".

Hollis was probably dead on the mark.  Open source works just fine and
constructive criticism is a good thing.  I guess thats the whole
point.  On that note I'm going to pull the latest CVS and then have
another look at a few things.

dc